Spore SDK is a Web environment development kit written in TypeScript, designed to provide developers with the essential tools they need to interact with Spore Protocol and create digital artifacts on Nervos CKB.
- ⚡ Composed APIs for efficient spores/clusters interactions with minimal time overhead
- 🧩 Joint APIs for building advanced transactions as a fun block-building process
- 🛠️ Versatile utilities for encoding/decoding data of spores/clusters
- 🎹 Fully written in TypeScript
Start using spore-sdk
npm i @spore-sdk/core
pnpm add @spore-sdk/core
yarn add @spore-sdk/core
If you plan to use spore-sdk in a browser environment, you may need to manually add node-related polyfills to your application to ensure that it functions properly. For more details, please refer to Lumos' documentation site: CRA, Vite, Webpack or Other | Lumos.
Running on Node.js
If you want to use spore-sdk in a Node.js environment, there's no extra step needed after the installation.
- For beginners, you can follow the Creating your first spore tutorial to learn about spore creation.
- For advanced developers, you can search for code examples by lock scripts in Spore Examples.
Building web applications
If you want to use spore-sdk in a browser environment, such as building web applications with Vite/CRA/Next, etc., you may need to follow the instructions of Setup Node-polyfills to ensure the spore-sdk can function properly in your project.
- For more application demos with spore-sdk, refer to Spore Demos.