Here we provide several examples which are minimum viable snippets designed for a Node environment, each showcasing a specific feature implemented using the Spore SDK.
These examples serve as practical guides for developers, demonstrating how to implement specific features in a straightforward manner, for instance, how to create a spore by a transaction with spore-sdk. And for those who are looking for documentation on how to develop a fully functional application, refer to: Spore Demos.
Creating your first spore on-chain
Spore-first-example is a hello world example for spore-sdk, showing you how to upload an image file and create a spore on Nervos CKB in a split second. This is a well-suited code example for beginners to learn the very basics of Spore Protocol.
Lock script examples
- Create Spore - Create a spore with CKBytes
- Transfer Spore - Transfer the ownership of a spore from A to B
- Melt Spore - Melt a spore and redeem occupied CKBytes
- Create Cluster - Create a cluster with CKBytes
- Transfer Cluster - Transfer the ownership of a cluster from A to B
Anyone-can-pay (ACP) lock can be unlocked by anyone without signature verification and accepts any amount of CKB/UDT payment for using the cluster. Check out these code examples:
- Create Public Cluster - Create a cluster that can be used by anyone with or without a fee
- Create Spore with Public Cluster - Create a spore using CKB default lock associated with an Anyone-can-pay lock cluster
Omnilock is a universal and interoperable lock script supporting various blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, etc.) verification methods and extensible for future additions. Combine Omnilock with spore-sdk to: